Working Student - Customer Service (f/m/div)
finleap connect GmbH is a joint force of finleap companies, offering a full range of leading fintech solutions to financial institutions across Europe. We cater to clients’ requirements, from stand-alone microproducts to all-in-one solutions, we ensure that all levels of digital maturity are covered by our services. Our focus now lies on growth internationally, with experienced fintech experts in France, Italy, and Spain leading the charge.
Ready for a diverse and exciting challenge building finleap connect? Join us as a Working Student to support our Customer Service Team in Berlin and see your energy and ideas convert into our best in class teams as we reshape finance together!
What will keep you challenged?
- Working directly with an International Customer Service Team
- Address database maintenance
- Keeping track of the dispachment tickets
- Focusing on the Customer Experience
- Carefully tracking of the requests
- Filling in the required documentation following internal guidelines
What will make you succeed?
- Strong communication skills within an international team
- Attention to details
- Patience and persistence in completing repetitive tasks
- Eagerness to learn from experienced colleagues
- Fluency in German (mainly speaking)
- Fluency in English (B2)
Why finleap connect?
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you'll be working with a diverse workforce of 50+ nationalities
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You'll be joining a friendly and supportive Customer Service team
- Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed - we're in the business of disruption!
- You'll be joining a major player in Berlin's famous start-up scene... and we're only just getting started!