UX Researcher (f/m/div)
finleap connect GmbH is a joint force of finleap companies, offering a full range of leading fintech solutions to financial institutions across Europe. We cater to clients’ requirements, from stand-alone microproducts to all-in-one solutions, we ensure that all levels of digital maturity are covered by our services. Our focus now lies on growth internationally, with experienced fintech experts in France, Italy, and Spain leading the charge.
We’re now looking for a UX Researcher (f/m/div) to join us!!
What will keep you challenged?
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative studies
- Designing and implementing workshops (e.g. Ideation Workshops)
- Being involved in sketching, prototyping and user testing of MPV experiments.
Advising internal and external stakeholders on the relevance of customer-centric product development
- Development of personas, usage scenarios and customer journeys in cooperation with our interdisciplinary team
- Strategic thinking & excellent communication of the developed insights in front of the team
What will make you succeed?
- Significant customer experience background, able to do quantitative and qualitative research, conduct customer interviews, creative workshops, define target groups and produce clear guidelines.
- Good communication skills so to translate the customers findings, consolidate areas of opportunity and translate into tangible recommendations
- Experience with designing value propositions, user story mapping based on extensive user research
- Liking to facilitating workshop at a very early stage, coming up with new ideas, testing prototypes, working closely with the designer and product team, running surveys and creating presentations to share results.
- Interest in a work environment that iterates fast, communicates all the time, solves problems with lateral thinking and a hands-on mentality
- Strong customer focus throughout the whole process.
Basic statistics knowledge, we do our known data analysis and would appreciate someone able to crunch and present some numbers
- Full professional proficiency with German & English (C1+)
Why finleap connect?
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you'll be working with a diverse workforce of 50+ nationalities.
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You'll be joining a friendly and supportive Product team.
- Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed - we're in the business of disruption!
- You'll be joining a major player in Berlin's famous start-up scene... and we're only just getting started.