Technical Customer Service Specialist (f / m / div) - Italian | Berlin or Hamburg
finleap connect GmbH is a joint force of finleap companies, offering a full range of leading fintech solutions to financial institutions across Europe. We cater to clients’ requirements, from stand-alone microproducts to all-in-one solutions, we ensure that all levels of digital maturity are covered by our services. Our focus now lies on growth internationally, with experienced fintech experts in France, Italy, and Spain leading the charge.
Ready for a diverse and exciting challenge building finleap connect? Join us as Technical Customer Service Specialist (f/m/div) in Berlin or Hamburg, and see your energy and ideas convert into our best in class teams as we reshape finance together!
What will keep you challenged?
- You will be responsible for handling all customer support requests received via email and phone (B2B & End User)
- You will answer general product questions, technical analysis, best practices, and point out ways to implement or use our products
- Onboarding of new customers
- Creation of bug tickets for technical issues
- You will acquire comprehensive knowledge of our product portfolio and the technology used
- You will be the first contact person for our partners (especially FinTechs and banks) and their customers/users
- You prepare the necessary information for our engineering team
- You will accompany internal team projects from planning and implementation to roll-out and contribute to the continuous optimization of our processes and tools
- You will create and maintain our knowledge database, technical documentation and training materials
- You have a good technical understanding
What will make you succeed?
- Technical training or study is desirable but not mandatory
- Your analytical skills help you to understand the individual needs of our partners
- Your service orientation ensures that our platform technology is optimally used and continuously optimized in the products and projects of our partners
- You are capable of learning and can quickly familiarise yourself with new topics
- You like to face new challenges frequently and can quickly adapt to changing conditions
- You have a high level of self-motivation and enjoy teamwork
- Good language skills in German, business fluent English (B2)
- Very good language skills in Italian
Why finleap connect?
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you'll be working with a diverse workforce of 30+ nationalities.
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You'll be joining a friendly and supportive Customer Care team
- Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed - we're in the business of disruption!
- You'll be joining a major player in Berlin's famous start-up scene... and we're only just getting started!