Technical Account Manager for Customer Success (f/m/div)
finleap connect GmbH is a joint force of finleap companies, offering a full range of leading fintech solutions to financial institutions across Europe. We cater to clients’ requirements, from stand-alone microproducts to all-in-one solutions, we ensure that all levels of digital maturity are covered by our services. Our focus now lies on growth internationally, with experienced fintech experts in France, Italy, and Spain leading the charge.
Ready for a diverse and exciting challenge building finleap connect? Join us as a Technical Account Manager for Customer Success and see your energy and ideas convert into our best in class teams as we reshape finance together!
What will keep you challenged?
- Manage all needs of existing and fresh onboarded customers (banks, fintechs, insurances, etc.)
- Frequent customer interaction about ongoing topics (product usage, feature deployments, KPIs) and proactive customer communication in case of incidents or other issues
- Monitor your Customer’s Health: Setup, Monitoring and further development
- Setup, maintenance and sending of Customer Reports for SLAs and KPIs as well as individual customer reports
- Definition of product KPIs and usage indicators (also alignment with customer or regulatory requirements)
- Understanding of user journey in the product usage to define successful usage
- Analyze customer usage of products and align with customers on “best practices” and improvements
- Creating product information for quicker and better customer onboarding and successful product usage
- Data analytics: From the source to the aggregated view on customer business data
- Visualization of product use to management and stakeholders (BU lead, GM, etc.)
- Close collaboration with Sales, Customer Support, Product Managers and Development Teams
What will make you succeed?
- Very good communication skills in order to communicate with customers and to collaborate with the team and internal stakeholders
- You are a proactive and independent person who can build new processes and good practices from scratch
- Developing a deep technical understanding of our products and services
- Having an analytical mindset as well as Hands-on / Get things done mentality
- High performance under pressure and in time sensitive environment
- Banking / PSD2 knowledge is a big plus
- Rest API knowledge is a big plus
- Technical / analytical skills are required in order to better understand the product
Very good English as well as German conversation skills
Why finleap connect?
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you'll be working with a diverse workforce of 50+ nationalities
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You'll be joining a friendly and supportive Customer Success Management team
- Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed - we're in the business of disruption!