Strategic Talent Sourcer (f/m/div)
finleap connect GmbH is a joint force of finleap companies, offering a full range of leading fintech solutions to financial institutions across Europe. We cater to clients’ requirements, from stand-alone microproducts to all-in-one solutions, we ensure that all levels of digital maturity are covered by our services. Our focus now lies on growth internationally, with experienced fintech experts in France, Italy, and Spain leading the charge.
As finleap puts talent first, it is one of our highest priorities to get not only the best, but the right people on board. We want to welcome a Strategic Talent Sourcer who will drive the creation and development of a strong talent pipeline together with our recruiting team.
You will achieve this through a range of sourcing tactics that will help you to discover candidates who are a great fit for us. It’s your overall goal to ensure a constant flow of high-quality leads and support our recruiters in converting those leads into hires. You will act as sourcing subject matter expert and deliver market insights, as well as state of the art sourcing techniques to your team and stakeholders to drive sourcing strategy decisions.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being the key driver for improving the recruiting team’s ability to target, identify, and source the best and brightest talent.
- Utilizing advanced sourcing techniques to identify candidates for finleap connect.
- Getting the most out of networking tools such as LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, Indeed, social media, etc. for targeting new candidates. Don’t forget to make use of our internal network and database.
- You will proactively share your learnings, acting as a mentor and making sure that you and the team are on top of new developments in the field of sourcing.
- Building relationships with the candidates in your pipeline, making sure they think of us as first choice when considering a career change.
- Working with recruiters and hiring managers to understand talent needs and translate them into effective sourcing strategies.
- Preparing / contributing to search status reports.
- Conducting introductory phone screens.
- Developing thorough knowledge of our business and positions and effectively conducting research to gain a deep knowledge of the marketplace and investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies.
- Participating in external networking and sourcing events.
- Other responsibilities could include reporting for Recruiting metrics, employment branding projects or process improvement projects.
What will make you succeed?
- You are an experienced sourcer with experience gained in a digital environment or an agency. Your career path has led you to a point where you can’t wait to share your knowledge and deepen your expertise in strategic sourcing.
- Proficiency in direct sourcing using LinkedIn, websites, user groups, social media, and other recruiting tools and databases.
- You are experienced with the use of Boolean logic search string development and related search methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work in a fast paced, ambiguous environment with competing demands.
- You are a creative thinker, and a natural problem solver as well as being very data driven.
- You have the proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships with colleagues, stakeholders and candidates.
Why finleap connect?
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you'll be working with a diverse workforce of 50+ nationalities.
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You'll be joining a friendly and supportive People & Organization team.
- Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed - we're in the business of disruption!
- You'll be joining a major player in Berlin's famous start-up scene... and we're only just getting started.