(Senior) Salesforce Developer (f/m/div)
finleap connect GmbH is a joint force of finleap companies, offering a full range of leading fintech solutions to financial institutions across Europe. We cater to clients’ requirements, from stand-alone microproducts to all-in-one solutions, we ensure that all levels of digital maturity are covered by our services. Our focus now lies on growth internationally, with experienced fintech experts in France, Italy, and Spain leading the charge.
That’s why we’re looking for an experienced Senior Salesforce Developer to support our Commercial Excellence and Business Intelligence Team.
Ready for a diverse and exciting challenge building finleap connect? Join us and see your energy and ideas convert into our best in class teams as we reshape finance together!
What will keep you challenged?
- Working directly with Business, Sales and Engineering Teams
- Keeping track of, and optimizing merging the salesforce of 3 companies into one
- Focusing on streamlining all the specifics to the different products
- Being a point of contact and communication between Business and Engineering Teams
- Communicating and collaborating with plenty of different stakeholders to align on processes
- Providing Technical Plans to Business Teams
What will make you succeed?
- 3+ Years experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Experience with Community Pages
- Experience testing and implementing Applications, creating Customer Workflows and creating and maintaining User Roles and Security
- Experience with business requirements, process flows, data maps, configuration worksheets, technical analysis and design, coding, testing and implementing functionality/customizations within business systems
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Strong Experience with Salesforce data model and knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and ETL tools
- Experience with UI and firm understanding of Salesforce Lightning: Experience developing Lightning Components - both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components
- Experience working with the Force.com platform (Apex Code, Visualforce Pages)
- Experience with migration from sandboxes to production and administering a production system.
- Proficiency with salesforce.com APIs with experience integrating Salesforce with external systems using connectors, SOAP/REST API
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills in English, German is a plus
Why finleap connect?
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you'll be working with a diverse workforce of 50+ nationalities
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You'll be joining a friendly and supportive Commercial Excellence and Business Intelligence team
- Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed - we're in the business of disruption!
- You'll be joining a major player in Berlin's famous start-up scene... and we're only just getting started!