(Senior) Recruiting Manager (f/m/div)
finleap connect GmbH is a joint force of finleap companies, offering a full range of leading fintech solutions to financial institutions across Europe. We cater to clients’ requirements, from stand-alone microproducts to all-in-one solutions, we ensure that all levels of digital maturity are covered by our services. Our focus now lies on growth internationally, with experienced fintech experts in France, Italy, and Spain leading the charge.
That’s why we’re looking for an experienced Senior Recruiting Manager with a focus on Tech and Product, but also to be involved in Business recruiting. You are an engaging and proactive relationship builder, as hungry to network with our teams as you are with the talent community. You’re the first to find the purple squirrels, unicorns and diamonds in the rough, honing your headhunting skills as you go.
Ready for a diverse and exciting challenge building finleap connect? Join us as a Senior Recruiting Manager (f/m/div) and see your energy and ideas convert into our best in class teams as we reshape finance together!
What will keep you challenged?
- Working directly with Executive and Senior hiring managers, you will take ownership of the entire recruiting process - from initial approach, to interviewing, to getting candidates “across the line” through complex offer negotiations.
- Keeping track of, and optimizing relevant recruiting channels, always staying on top of current industry trends and innovative ways to find the right match.
- Focusing on creating a best-in-class experience for all candidates, ensuring your hiring managers are aligned to enable a seamless process.
- Advising your hiring managers in their decision-making process from the moment they request the role, through defining the profile and job description, through the decision meeting and offer negotiation.
- Gathering, tracking and sharing market intelligence from our competitors - you are the boots on the ground for finleap!
What will make you succeed?
- Demonstrated experience of at least 3 years in Tech and Product recruiting, you will also have experience with Business-side recruiting, ideally from the digital industry, or an agency.
- A passion for all things recruiting! You live and breathe candidate experience and hard-to-fill roles are your idea of something to sink your teeth into.
- Relationship-driven mindset; you are skilled at building relationships with candidates, building relationships with hiring managers and piecing the two together.
- Fluency in English and German.
- Excellent negotiation skills and a natural feel for contract and salary negotiation.
- Determination, creativity and pragmatism - you use out-of-the-box methods to source candidates and go the extra mile to close the deal.
Why finleap connect?
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you'll be working with a diverse workforce of 50+ nationalities.
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You'll be joining a friendly and supportive People & Organization team.
- Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed - we're in the business of disruption!
- You'll be joining a major player in Berlin's famous start-up scene... and we're only just getting started.