(Senior) QA Automation Engineer (f/m/div) Berlin or Hamburg
finleap connect GmbH is a joint force of finleap companies, offering a full range of leading fintech solutions to financial institutions across Europe. We cater to clients’ requirements, from stand-alone microproducts to all-in-one solutions, we ensure that all levels of digital maturity are covered by our services. Our focus now lies on growth internationally, with experienced fintech experts in France, Italy, and Spain leading the charge.
Ready for a diverse and exciting challenge building finleap connect? Join us as a QA Automation Engineer and see your energy and ideas convert into our best in class teams as we reshape finance together!
What will keep you challenged?
- Becoming comfortable with our tools and processes by partnering with a member of your team to ramp up effectively
- Consulting with internal stakeholders in product and engineering on best practices and standards within finleap connect
- Using your QA experience to build a ‚quality culture‘, working closely with Engineering and Product to educate and empower
- Taking ownership of the development and execution of automated tests for our existing product and new features
- Writing integration tests and performing UI tests to identify gaps in the quality and security of our platform
- Building tools and processes to ensure data quality and consistency; Documenting and evaluating test results
- Creating and maintaining structured test cases for our complex microservices based product
- Identifying and proactively communicating improvements to support test-ability and quality outcomes
What will make you succeed?
- Well-rounded background in Computer Science, Networks, Operating Systems, etc.
- Strong current expertise in QA Engineering; specialising in data quality and consistency OR frontend testing automation. Experience with Linux and the command line required.
- Proven experience in establishing test automation practices in an Agile (SCRUM) team
- Current experience in working with MongoDB database, experience with SQL is a plus
- Experience in Quality Assurance for web and mobile applications as well as with Selenium or API testing tools such as POSTMAN
- Excellent communication skills; business fluency in English is a must
- A strong sense of ownership of the work you do and believe in doing things the right way for the right reasons
- A fanatical pursuit of quality with a strong appreciation for the connection between the software you build and the experience it delivers to customers.
Why finleap connect?
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you'll be working with a diverse workforce of 50+ nationalities.
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You'll be joining a friendly and supportive Engineering team.
- Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed - we're in the business of disruption!
- You'll be joining a major player in Berlin's famous start-up scene... and we're only just getting started.