(Senior) IT Administrator (f/m/div) Berlin or Hamburg
finleap connect GmbH is a joint force of finleap companies, offering a full range of leading fintech solutions to financial institutions across Europe. We cater to clients’ requirements, from stand-alone microproducts to all-in-one solutions, we ensure that all levels of digital maturity are covered by our services. Our focus now lies on growth internationally, with experienced fintech experts in France, Italy, and Spain leading the charge.
As our leading IT/ Security Engineer you will be responsible for strengthening our internal IT setup during the scaleup phase, bridging the worlds of an innovative and fast-paced tech environment relying primarily on third-party cloud services, and regulated IT security. Join us at a key phase in our business as we become a major player on the European market, and maximise security for our partners and the smoothness of internal processes and use of IT for our team.
What will keep you challenged?
- Leading the overall strategy and setup of the organization’s IT administration and tooling, including the definition and documentation of policies and guidelines
- In particular, defining and implementing an identity and access management framework, meeting the needs and risk profile of the organization
- Servicing internal project managers and teams on building state-of-the-art and automated internal processes
- Implementing secure and user-friendly configurations for cloud services, working closely with our Information Security Officers as a regulated company, and with the cyber security experts at our holding finleap GmbH
- Defining and maintaining secure operating system baselines for Windows, Mac and Linux machines across locations (Berlin, Hamburg, Milan, Paris, Madrid)
- Opportunity of mentoring and leading a central team of IT administrators across locations
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and technology, putting finleap connect at the forefront of the latest advancements in the cloud-based tooling and cyber security worlds
What will make you succeed?
- Proven experience acting as an IT technician or system administrator
- Experience with automating processes, ideally in a software building environment
- Proficiency with a scripting language (shell, ruby/jruby, perl, python, powershell, etc) and GIT version control. Basic knowledge in a programming language (golang etc.) is a plus,
- Solid understanding of latest Windows, MacOS and Linux operating systems and their ecosystems for automated management
- Working knowledge of iOS and Android mobile device management
- Knowledge of Google GSuite, Atlassian and Salesforce products and their configuration are a plus
- An interest in leading and mentoring a team of IT administrators across locations (multiple locations in Germany)
- A strong interest in security aspects of IT technology, and in learning new security skills
- A hands-on, proactive attitude, happy to take the lead in challenging situations
- Collaborative, team focused and great communication skills
- Expert at creating documentation
- A people-oriented and helpful character, passionate about finding solutions
- The curiosity to find innovative new ways of solving traditional challenges, rather than relying only on conventional solutions
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Why finleap connect?
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you'll be working with a diverse workforce of 50+ nationalities.
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way.
- Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed - we're in the business of disruption!
- You'll be joining a major player in Berlin's famous start-up scene... and we're only just getting started.