Scrum Master (f/m/div)
finleap connect GmbH is a joint force of finleap companies, offering a full range of leading fintech solutions to financial institutions across Europe. We cater to clients’ requirements, from stand-alone microproducts to all-in-one solutions, we ensure that all levels of digital maturity are covered by our services. Our focus now lies on growth internationally, with experienced fintech experts in France, Italy, and Spain leading the charge.
Tech and product are the agile core of our company, so as a Scrum Master at finleap Connect, you will work with our SCRUM teams to improve teams of developers and overall project management by increasing collaboration, innovation, and introducing techniques that promote adaptability and flexibility. While working towards your achievements, you will have an incredible amount of impact on the current state and future direction of our products, with visibility throughout the organization and a significant opportunity to take ownership.
What will keep you challenged?
- Working directly with the General Manager of the vertical Micro-Products and Business Unit Heads.
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of our teams and organisation and coach the teams to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for everyone
- Supporting our Product Owners, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Facilitate meetings as a neutral moderator, e.g. on our retrospectives
- Start self-organizing your own work, collaborating with our scrum teams in order to ensure radical transparency across the organization.
- Ensure transparency and open communication on all dimensions; speed, stakeholder engagement and processes
- Develop, implement and manage team metrics, evaluate team metrics and make recommendations to teams and management for improvements
- Own efficient organizational structures to allow autonomy, low-dependency operation within business lines that are aligned and integrated with the rest of the company
- Support teams building structures and processes for effective knowledge sharing
- Continually hone your craft and learn about new tools and techniques to pass on to our teams.
What will make you succeed?
- Outstanding soft skills, excellent knowledge of Scrum, a strong belief in the values and principles behind the Agile Manifesto
- Good knowledge of Kanban and Scrum scaling frameworks are welcome
- Previous hands-on experience or at least strong theoretical knowledge of LeSS (Large Scale Scrum) is a must
- Strong current experience as a Scrum Master in an international, fast-moving environment; proven track record of successfully introducing agile development and coaching principles into IT organizations is required
- Awareness and experience with Agile best practices: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Pair Programming, Mob Programming, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Ability to create, organise and facilitate knowledge sharing events and workshops
- A deep sense of ownership of the work you do and believe in doing things the right way for the right reasons
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; written skills and presentation skills. You will be working with people from all around the world, which means you will need to have superior English language skills (German skills are a plus)
- High energy and drive: Scrum Masters are crucial people managers in our company and need the energy & passion to be on top of their game
- Natural curiosity, ability and desire to learn quickly; not afraid of driving change
- Possession of PSM I or CSM certification is a minimal must-have requirement for this position. Other Agile certifications are welcome.
- Having experience from companies developing PAAS services would be a plus
Why finleap connect?
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you'll be working with a diverse workforce of 50+ nationalities
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You'll be joining a friendly and supportive engineering team
- Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed - we're in the business of disruption!
- You'll be joining a major player in Berlin's famous start-up scene... and we're only just getting started!