finleap connect GmbH is a joint force of finleap companies, offering a full range of leading fintech solutions to financial institutions across Europe. We cater to clients’ requirements, from stand-alone microproducts to all-in-one solutions, we ensure that all levels of digital maturity are covered by our services. Our focus now lies on growth internationally, with experienced fintech experts in France, Italy, and Spain leading the charge.
As finleap puts talent first, it is one of our highest priorities to get not only the best, but the right people on board. We are currently looking for a driven sales expert with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales and account management experience.
We offer a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell the entire portfolio of our platform products. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, customer oriented sales, partnerships and account managers, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle.
What will keep you challenged?
- You will scout new business opportunities and gather Clients’ requirements in order to foster our Digital Solutions (especially SaaS or PaaS solutions)
- You will work relentlessly to intensify and constantly expand our network of possible Clients and Partners
- You will establish and maintain customer relationships within the Financial Services sector, building on your market understanding and networking skills
- You will effectively present our product in a form of structured workshops and support the team presentation of product roadmap thanks to your experience about structured deals
- You will act as FPOC for any new Key Client Account.
What will make you succeed?
- You bring in-depth experience (+3/5 years) in the field of sales/business development at a consulting or SaaS companies in the area of banking/financial services
- Beside your excellent analytical and conceptual skills, as well as customer orientation, you are confident in thinking outside the box
- In addition to your experience, you share our passion for innovative, digital products about FinTech, InsurTech and Banking
- You are a positive and constructive communicator and you are able to convert controversial discussion into consensus both in Italian and English
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline or MBA.
- Working on strategic topics, you’ll have the opportunity to see some of the most exciting FinTech and InsurTech products being evolved
- Incredibly talented, dynamic and passionate team members
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and development
- A steep learning curve – our team is a mix of vertical disciplines experts and entrepreneurs
- Plenty of perks including a full benefits package, choice of computer, free drinks and snacks, venture outings and company-wide events
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated both in and out of our office.