Product Lead / Go-to-Market (f/m/div)
finleap connect GmbH is a joint force of finleap companies, offering a full range of leading fintech solutions to financial institutions across Europe. We cater to clients’ requirements, from stand-alone microproducts to all-in-one solutions, we ensure that all levels of digital maturity are covered by our services. Our focus now lies on growth internationally, with experienced fintech experts in France, Italy, and Spain leading the charge.
This opportunity for a Product Lead is based in our Paris office. It will involve working closely with our engineers, designers, and business stakeholders of finleap connect and ventures of our ecosystem. You will act as an important bridge between Product, Technology and Business; to understanding desired outcomes, elicit requirements, and collate them into coherent propositions. Join a new and expanding team, with Berlin as an onboarding location. The Product Lead will report to the General Manager France.
What will keep you challenged?
- Scale our products to help build the unique proposition of finleap in France
- Lead the delivery of a seamless user-experience with our product
- Define and own an entire platform product, proposition and go-to-market strategy for France
- Manage ongoing operation and maintenance of the product offering, integrations and internal process optimization
- Keep track of all processes and manage time effectively to meet targets
- Prioritize and collate complex customer requirements into a coherent product strategy
- Maintain key stakeholder relationships with high level of communication and transparency
- Constantly improve our products and platforms to help build the unique value proposition of finleap in France
- Produce business and functional requirements as well as provide input into technical requirements
- Highlight, report and manage product risks and issues
- Discover and communicate solutions to meet large and/or complex needs
What will make you succeed?
- Fluent English and French
- 3+ years of hands-on Product Management experience in a fast-paced financial technology start-up
- Financial Services experience with a technical background, knowledge of the FinTech market in France is a plus
- Ability to interact with multidisciplinary stakeholders in an international environment
- Aspiration to grow your product management skills within a fast-paced tech startup
- Exposure to a range of project delivery methodologies such as incremental development and agile frameworks with a strong requirement engineering focus.
- Experience with tools such as Atlassian, JIRA, Confluence, OKR tools is a plus
- Avid reader of all technology publications, staying on top of the latest innovations/trends
- Possibility to grow into a leadership role due to the ambitious goals of finleap
Why finleap connect?
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you'll be working with a diverse workforce of 50+ nationalities
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You'll be joining a friendly and supportive team in Paris and Berlin
- Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed - we're in the business of disruption!
- You'll be joining a major player in Berlin's famous start-up scene... and we're only just getting started!
- Office right on the Champs-Élysées!
- Onboarding at our awesome Berlin HQ
To all recruitment agencies: finleap connect GmbH does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or to any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the company.