Operations Manager (f/m/div)
finleap connect GmbH is a joint force of finleap companies, offering a full range of leading fintech solutions to financial institutions across Europe. We cater to clients’ requirements, from stand-alone microproducts to all-in-one solutions, we ensure that all levels of digital maturity are covered by our services. Our focus now lies on growth internationally, with experienced fintech experts in France, Italy, and Spain leading the charge.
We are looking for an Operations Manager to take the lead in finleap connect’s merge and transformation projects and in supporting the team in its scaleup phase. With its recent transition, you will face the rare challenge of upgrading internal processes fit for a <50 person organization to a 200+ person organization, bridging a BaFin regulated organization with a startup environment. As part of a small taskforce you would be responsible for your own projects and get to try out different things as a generalist in a fast-paced work environment. We expect you to be very organized, strong communication skills, have attention to detail and the drive to simply get things done.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being one of two lead project managers in finleap connect’s transformation with the recent merger of multiple companies
- Working independently on merging, introducing and improving internal processes across teams with a focus on project management, ad hoc problem solving as well as effective communication with stakeholders. Projects may be introducing a travel booking tool, setting up workflows for vendor and contract management, introducing a OKR process, and supporting the software development processes and defining and executing relevant (change management) processes in course of a legal merge.
- Taking the lead or supporting several projects at the same time, reporting regularly on their status directly to top management and the organization
- Developing project scope and objectives with relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Build and manage project plan, resources and budget and incorporate any ongoing changes.
- Finding user-friendly, cost-effective and audit-proof solutions to process improvements and automation. You will work closely with our IT administrators on the tool selection and setup, and with our Information Security Officer regarding audit and security requirements.
- Contributing to organizational performance and quality by identifying & resolving operational issues, and monitoring and evaluating process performance.
- Opportunities for growing professionally by working directly with the department head on organizational and strategic topics.
What will make you succeed?
- Proven excellence at previous work experiences, ideally in project management, stakeholder management or management consulting
- Great analytical skills, with the ability to put insights gained from in-depth work into a wider context, and to anticipate the impact of interdependencies
- Great communication skills, being able to address a diverse range of stakeholders from our least experienced employees to top management, and in a respectful and effective way
- Quick comprehension for new topics paired with curiosity for a wide range of business-relevant topics, and for innovative new ways of solving traditional challenges, rather than relying only on conventional solutions
- A hands-on, proactive attitude to enabling other teams to run smoothly
- Working knowledge of Atlassian products, Trello, Asana, MS Excel or Tableau are a plus
- Adaptability in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment and enjoy working with an international and tech-focused team
- An open mind for discussions and a healthy portion of strong-willingness as well as ability to deal with conflicts
- Fluent in English; German is a plus
Why finleap connect?
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you'll be working with a diverse workforce of 50+ nationalities
- A senior team with a wide network of companies and experts as part of the finleap family
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You'll be joining a friendly and supportive Operations team.
- Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed - we're in the business of disruption!
- You'll be joining a major player in Berlin's famous start-up scene... and we're only just getting started