Mobile Designer UX (m/f/div)
finleap connect GmbH is a joint force of finleap companies, offering a full range of leading fintech solutions to financial institutions across Europe. We cater to clients’ requirements, from stand-alone microproducts to all-in-one solutions, we ensure that all levels of digital maturity are covered by our services. Our focus now lies on growth internationally, with experienced fintech experts in France, Italy, and Spain leading the charge.
As a Mobile Designer (UX) you contribute to our company's vision for delivering effective, delightful financial solutions that customers and clients love alike. As a smart, experienced UX designer you know how to identify customer and business needs, turn them into smart finance solutions and launch them in form of customer centric designs that demonstrate a high joy-of-use.
As a real team player you enjoy working in a cross-functional team, and know how to bring your points in a convincing, well-argued manner across. But also as a solo entertainer you know how to lead your projects to success. Your independent, well organized manner has proven to be your secret weapon in any work environment.
- Translating customer insights into user flows, wireframes, visual design and prototypes
- Fluent in UX and UI design methods and tools. Orchestrating unified experiences across devices and throughout the customer journey while knowing how to embody specific solutions in a usable and delightful interaction
- Facilitating user testing, interviews, design research and translating data into tangible product enhancements.
- Conducting benchmark research and usability testing and incorporating these insights into the design process to iterate on product solutions.
- Working closely with product managers to explore and validate user needs leveraging appropriate user research methodologies based on the project's needs, goals and constraints.
- Provide appropriate specs for engineering teams to implement new product features and ideas.
What do we need?
- You love designing App experience. You are aware of the specific needs that OS interfaces Android and iOS have.
- You are able to show us a portfolio of relevant work, detailing some of your recently completed projects, taking us through the journey, challenges and process, sharing with us the business impact.
- Strong technical knowledge of how web/mobile-based technologies apply to design.
- You’re comfortable with constructive feedback as part of the design process and are confident in clearly explaining your design decisions.
- Excellent knowledge of Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite and Figma.
- Demonstrated understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the design process.
- Experience working with agile methodologies.
- You take pride in your collaboration skills and you look forward to partnering with our team of product managers, engineers, and other designers to create beautiful and functional solutions.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
What do we offer?
- Fast-paced, entrepreneurial and tech-driven work environment.
- Senior and international team with leading experts in their field.
- Competitive salary + 28 vacation days.
- Flexible working hours supporting your family situation.
- Regular team events – we celebrate our success together.
- Strong network of companies and experts as part of the finleap family, Europe's No.1 fintech ecosystem.
- Office in startup hub H32 incl. free drinks, healthy snacks, community events and other employer benefits.
- Relocation and visa support for internationals.
Why finleap connect?
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you'll be working with a diverse workforce of 50+ nationalities.
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You'll be joining a friendly and supportive Product team.
- Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed - we're in the business of disruption!
- You'll be joining a major player in Berlin's famous start-up scene... and we're only just getting started.