Key Account Manager in Fintech (f/m/div)
finleap connect GmbH is a joint force of finleap companies, offering a full range of leading fintech solutions to financial institutions across Europe. We cater to clients’ requirements, from stand-alone microproducts to all-in-one solutions, we ensure that all levels of digital maturity are covered by our services. Our focus now lies on growth internationally, with experienced fintech experts in France, Italy, and Spain leading the charge.
That’s why we’re looking for an experienced Key Account Manager in Madrid, Spain, who can develop our existing clientele in order to increase usage and cross-sell of our solutions with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business account management experience. We offer a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell the entire portfolio of our platform products. The role will be reporting to the General Manager Spain, and dotted line reporting to the Head of Sales. It is an amazing opportunity to become one of our founding team members of our growing Madrid team.
Ready for a diverse and exciting challenge building finleap connect? Join us as a Key Account Manager and see your energy and ideas convert into our best in class teams as we reshape finance together!
What will keep you challenged?
- Be the first point of contact to our existing clients, taking ownership of our key accounts and increasing their utilization of our platform across Spain
- Understand clients’ needs and strengthen our partnership with them
- Use consultative selling to solve client challenges using our products and services
- Manage relationships at clients’ C-suite level, making sure that we sustain and grow the relationship with a long-term perspective
- Act as a sparring partner to the General Manager Spain to scale operations
- Work closely with the product organization on the roadmap for our new platform products, ensuring that you are the “voice of the customer” within the organization
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating highly satisfied customers
What will make you succeed?
- Minimum 4 years of Account management experience in Software/Infrastructure/Platform (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS)
- Solid track record of solution account management experience within the Banking/Financial/Fintech/Consulting space will be an advantage
- Working knowledge of Salesforce is nice to have
- Fluency in both oral and written communication in Spanish and English is a must
- Ability to generate long-term relationships while developing the account potential
- Effectively optimize internal and external networks
- Excellent at leveraging C-level relationships and the ability to negotiate and close complex deals
- Ability to work with international teams
- Amazing opportunity to be one of the founding members of a growing team in a new setup
Why finleap connect?
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you'll be working with a diverse workforce of 50+ nationalities
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You'll be joining a friendly and supportive Madrid team
- Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed - we're in the business of disruption!
- We'd love for you to join our solution-oriented team, where collaboration and transparency are our core values.
- You can take advantage of a leadership team with tremendous industry expertise, that is dedicated to continuously improving both your personal growth and development and the organization, in a way that ensures long term success.
- Office right in downtown Madrid!
- Onboarding at our awesome Berlin HQ
- For targeting clients across Spain, will be provided with flexible work conditions.
To all recruitment agencies: finleap connect GmbH does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or to any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the company.