Innovation Strategy Analyst (f/m/div)
Reshaping the Future of Finance Together.
finleap connect GmbH is a joint force of finleap companies, offering a full range of leading fintech solutions to financial institutions across Europe. We cater to clients’ requirements, from stand-alone microproducts to all-in-one solutions, we ensure that all levels of digital maturity are covered by our services. Our focus now lies on growth internationally, with experienced fintech experts in France, Italy, and Spain leading the charge.
That’s why we’re looking for an experienced Innovation Strategy Analyst (f/m/div) in Paris.
Ready for a diverse and exciting challenge building finleap connect? Join us as a Innovation Strategy Analyst (f/m/div) and see your energy and ideas convert into our best in class teams as we reshape finance together!
What will keep you challenged?
- Structure and quality-check communication from Markets to Finleap group to derive clear learnings/requirements from market execution
- Support prioritization of market requirements and build supporting business cases to assist our C-level in making main investment decisions
- Support all Product Development Projects as "Stakeholder representative" of the French market
- Support packaging and communication of all new products/developments to ensure successful "go to market" activities
- Structure and package analyses, strategies and recommendations into highly effective, compelling communication and presentations for various audiences
What will make you succeed?
- Experience at a leading consulting firm or investment bank, or equivalent project management experience in a high-growth technology firm.
- Technical and marketing experience, with experience in structuring and implementing initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex operational and strategic initiatives, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
- Good networker and influencer, with interpersonal skills.
- Effective problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as the ability to communicate with technical teams.
- Ability to speak and write in French fluently and idiomatically.
Why finleap connect?
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you'll be working with a diverse workforce of 50+ nationalities
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You'll be joining a friendly and supportive team in Paris and Berlin
- Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed - we're in the business of disruption!
- You'll be joining a major player in Berlin's famous start-up scene... and we're only just getting started!