Business Development Manager (f/m/div) in Fintech
finleap connect GmbH is a joint force of finleap companies, offering a full range of leading fintech solutions to financial institutions across Europe. We cater to clients’ requirements, from stand-alone microproducts to all-in-one solutions, we ensure that all levels of digital maturity are covered by our services. Our focus now lies on growth internationally, with experienced fintech experts in France, Italy, and Spain leading the charge.
That’s why we’re looking for an experienced Business Development Manager(f/m/div) Spain who can explore the clients’ needs as well as build innovative solutions to those challenges with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales experience. We offer a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell the entire portfolio of our platform products. The role will be reporting to the General Manager Spain, and dotted line reporting to the Head of Sales. It is an amazing opportunity to become one of our founding members of our growing Madrid team.
Ready for a diverse and exciting challenge building finleap connect? Join us as a Business Development Manager and see your energy and ideas convert into our best in class teams as we reshape finance together!
What will keep you challenged?
- Lead the end-to-end sales process, on-boarding new clients onto the platform, and/or selling them our application
- Great opportunity to be one of the founding members of a growing team in a new setup
- Act as a sparring partner to the General Manager to scale operations across Spain
- Define and constantly improve the go-to-market strategy
- Bring together the strength of various teams at every sales stage to ensure the win
- Identify and build best practices for scaling and streamlining growth
- Track and report on results and key metrics on sales activity and revenue attainment
- Develop our business development and partnership strategy with the objective to drive our business growth and scale our operations
- Explore and discover needs, with our prospects in design workshops to fuel our longlist for market driven business opportunities
- Work closely with the product organization on the roadmap for our new platform products
- Manage entire complex sales-cycles, including making presentations to C-level executives to demonstrate the value of our full suite of solutions
- Amazing opportunity to be one of the founding members of a growing team in a new setup
- Frequency of travelling: 1-2 days/week
What will make you succeed?
- Minimum 4 years of functional experience in Business Development
- Solid and proven track record of solution selling experience in Banking/Financial/Fintech/Consulting space
- Experience gained in Software/Infrastructure/Platform (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS)
- Have worked with value-based selling – through various stages starting with the discovery, demonstration, and delivery of value
- Working knowledge of Salesforce is nice to have
- Be a self-starting, risk-taking, and entrepreneurial
- Fluency in both oral and written communication in Spanish and English is a must
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform
- Effectively optimize internal and external networks
- Evidence of relationship building skills with an ability to grow and nurture relationships
- Excellent at leveraging C-level relationships and the ability to negotiate and close complex deals
Why finleap connect?
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you'll be working with a diverse workforce of 50+ nationalities
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You'll be joining a friendly and supportive team
- Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed - we're in the business of disruption!
- We'd love for you to join our solution-oriented team, where collaboration and transparency are our core values
- You can take advantage of a leadership team with tremendous industry expertise, that is dedicated to continuously improving both your personal growth and development and the organization, in a way that ensures long term success
- Office right in downtown Madrid
- Onboarding at our awesome Berlin HQ.
To all recruitment agencies: finleap connect GmbH does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or to any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the company.