Business Development Manager (f/m/div)
finleap connect GmbH is a joint force of finleap companies, offering a full range of leading fintech solutions to financial institutions across Europe. We cater to clients’ requirements, from stand-alone micro products to all-in-one solutions, we ensure that all levels of digital maturity are covered by our services. Our focus now lies on growth internationally, with experienced fintech experts in France, Italy, and Spain leading the charge.
Ready for a diverse and exciting challenge building finleap connect? Join us as a Business Development Manager in our White-Label Vertical, and see your energy to convert into empowering the future of finance together!
What will keep you challenged?
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele and product reach. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective business development strategy
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial success through boosting growth and forging strong relationships with clients
- You support us in bringing product and sales strategy together
- Understanding our customers and co-create solutions and offerings based on our product
- Developing and executing a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
What will make you succeed?
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs, be knowledgeable about the latest developments within the financial / fintech market
- Promote our products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Arrange and conduct business meetings with prospective clients
- Conduct ideation / innovation workshops / projects internally as well as with partners on new solutions across a variety of industries while having considering our technological stack
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Collaborating with different product and technical teams, sales, and operation and with project management counterparts
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Track performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Calculate business case and business value from a customer perspective
- Prepare contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines together with our legal and compliance team
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
Why finleap connect?
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you'll be working with a diverse workforce of 50+ nationalities
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You'll be joining a friendly and supportive team in our White-Label Business Unit
- Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed - we're in the business of disruption!