Agile Coach (Freelancer, 6 months) (f/m/div)
finleap connect GmbH is a joint force of finleap companies, offering a full range of leading fintech solutions to financial institutions across Europe. We cater to clients’ requirements, from stand-alone microproducts to all-in-one solutions, we ensure that all levels of digital maturity are covered by our services. Our focus now lies on growth internationally, with experienced fintech experts in France, Italy, and Spain leading the charge.
Tech and product are the agile core of our company, so as an Agile Coach for 6 months at finleap connect, you will work with our teams to improve teams of developers and overall project management by increasing collaboration, innovation, and introducing techniques that promote adaptability and flexibility. While working towards your achievements, you will have an incredible amount of impact on the current state and future direction of our products, with visibility throughout the organization and a significant opportunity to take ownership.
What will keep you challenged?
- Help to develop and implement cross product, engineering and commercial teams as well as cross-product alignment, collaboration, and transparency
- Support change management in a post merger environment
- Promote a culture of constant learning, failing, and continuous improvement
- Hands-on coaching and mentoring of cross-functional teams and stakeholders to improve speed, engagement, teamwork and efficiency
- Support teams to apply scaling agile and similar frameworks in a way that is aligned with the team culture and project- /venture-specific structure
- Reduce complexity, promote knowledge sharing, encourage face-to-face-communication and think lean
- Assist teams in designing and facilitating bespoke ceremonies, workshops, and collaboration models
- Help teams to identify and use meaningful product KPIs and metrics; Keep record of relevant metrics to track team progress and improvement
- Leverage learnings to promote knowledge sharing of best practices across the finleap connect universe
- Continually hone your craft and learn about new tools and techniques to pass on to finleap connect teams
What will make you succeed?
- Has worked as an agile coach for at least 5 years in dynamic tech organizations
- Believes strongly in the principles behind the agile manifesto, while also understanding how and when to flexibly apply it to different teams and contexts
- Is a trusted partner to management in shaping and growing the organization
- Has experience working with team members at various levels, including management and non-technical stakeholders
- Has experience with diverse teams and company contexts
- Has experience with multitude of methodologies and frameworks, including agile, scrum, kanban, design thinking, pair programming, and more
- Has experience adapting agile methodologies to the specific needs of organizations
- Negotiates masterfully and uses conflict management skills confidently
- Is an excellent communicator in English, German is a plus
Why finleap connect?
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you'll be working with a diverse workforce of 50+ nationalities
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You'll be joining a friendly and supportive engineering team
- Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed - we're in the business of disruption!
- You'll be joining a major player in Berlin's famous start-up scene... and we're only just getting started!